The study of a grown up girl who still loves playing dress up

The study of a grown up girl who still loves to play dress up

Sunday, October 24, 2010

First Post!

Hi. I'm Lyzi. I'm 27 years old and I'm in love with playing dress up... with virtually no where to go. You see, I'm a stay at home mom of three terrific school-aged children, one of which is in half day kindergarten, so the greater part of my day is spent shuffling my kids to and from school or wherever else they need to be.

This weekend I purchased the Breezy Polkas Cardigan from Anthropologie on sale... in both colorways. I guess that kind of negates the sale price in a way... NO, NO, NO! I say it's two for the price of one! Currently, I only have one cardigan that I can use to winterize the 232983298 dresses I own and I think folks are starting to notice!

I can't wait to get these!







Tomorrow I'll be posting my first outfit of the day (OOTD). I hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. I adore the blue. Adore. Can't wait to see it on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on starting your blog Lyzi! I've added it to my reader and look forward to reading your posts in the future :)

    ReplyDelete