The study of a grown up girl who still loves playing dress up

The study of a grown up girl who still loves to play dress up

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Breaking All The Rules

Today was warm, but rainy and humid, so I didn't attempt to neaten my hair. Neat hair is overrated in my world.

Here is my OOTD:


Without belt.



With belt.


Dress: Thrifted, purchased from Sara of Anthropologie Treasurebox
Belt: Anthropologie Checkerboard Belt
Tights: George, from Walmart
Shoes: Nine West (circa 2008), from Piperlime.com



I know what you are saying! "But Lyzi! You are wearing black shoes with a brown belt! And navy tights, too? Girl... Have you lost your damn mind?" Maybe I have, but I am trying to let go of all of passé fashion rules of yore. I just haven't decided if I can pull it off...

Oh heavens, my kids are sitting at the dining room table and my littlest one just remarked that my "number" (age) is "really high". Thanks, son!



One of these things is not like the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment