The study of a grown up girl who still loves playing dress up

The study of a grown up girl who still loves to play dress up

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Parent/Teacher Conference OOTD

Today I went to 2/3 of my appointed parent/teacher conferences, so I whipped out my brand new Breezy Polkas Cardigan in red. This is my "I hope my child is not a juvenile delinquent/terrible disruption/insubordinate pain in the ass" outfit. All jokes aside, the kids received glowing reviews from their teachers. I couldn't be prouder.


Proudest mom OOTD:



Cardigan: Anthropologie Breezy Polkas
Dress: Anthropologie Oratory Dress
Belt: Anthropologie Infinity Belt
Shoes: Coach (circa 2006)



I have decided that I can't do brown belt with black shoes. It gave me a dirty feeling. You won't be seeing that look again on the Lyzipologie blog, ya'll. Not a good look.



Conversation with my husband:

H: "So what is this blog about?"
L: "I post a picture of my outfit every day and talk about what I'm wearing."
H: "Okay...... Do you have enough clothes to do something like that?"
L: "I don't know, baby- Do I?" Enter my most hopeful, doe-eyed look ever.

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment