The study of a grown up girl who still loves playing dress up

The study of a grown up girl who still loves to play dress up

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Democratic Blue OOTD

I had a busy weekend with the family and that didn't leave me with any free time to post in my brand new blog. My sincere apologies.

This is what I'm wearing today:



Cardigan: Anthropologie Breezy Polkas
T-shirt: Charlotte Russe
Skirt: AE (circa 2007)
Tights: Unknown brand, purchased from Walmart in a two-pack
Boots: Aldo (circa 2007)



Have I ever mentioned that colored tights make my heart sing? Because they do!


Bonus picture of the world's most adorable Clone Trooper, tutu wearing kitty cat, and skeleton!

2 comments:

  1. Buying the Breezy Polkas in two colors was *clearly* a smart move...you are wearing both colors so well! Love it here and in your PT conference outfit as well. And btw, the pictures of both your families, child and feline, are both adorable!

    ReplyDelete