The study of a grown up girl who still loves playing dress up

The study of a grown up girl who still loves to play dress up

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Super Sick Tuesday

I am feeling absolutely terrible today. I'm stuffed up and so dizzy that I can only stand for a few seconds at a time before my head starts spinning right round, right round... and that's not a good thing!



Top: Ralph Lauren Outlet - $50.00
Skirt: American Eagle - $20.00
Tights: George brand (from Walmart) - $5.00
Shoes: Report - $49.00
Necklace: Made today in kindergarten by my sweet son, Grant - Priceless


Bonus quote from my mom in lieu of sartorial content:

Me: "Ma, how do I look? I need to look good because I am going to be on camera tonight..."
Mom: (Squints eyes and analyzes every millimeter of my face with extreme scrutiny) "I guess you look... okay. Are you not supposed to look that good?"
Me: "I am supposed to look my absolute best actually..."
Mom: "If you had fake eyelashes, you would be beautiful."
Me: "Mmm... Thanks?"


...Just now she said to me: "Bunny, why is your skirt so short?" (Note: I am practically 30 years old!) And that, folks, is your first edition of Sh*t My Thai Mom Says!


No comments:

Post a Comment