The study of a grown up girl who still loves playing dress up

The study of a grown up girl who still loves to play dress up

Monday, November 22, 2010

I'm Back!

I barely posted last week! I had one sick son, one son who turned 9 yesterday, and a house that wasn't ready for birthday festivities, so that left nary a moment to blog.

Tonight I have my acting workshop. It's held at a local talent agency, in a room that is normally hot as hell, hence why I never bother wearing sweaters there!


Dress: Anthropologie Two Wheeler Shirtdress - $59.95
Belt: Gap Outlet - $0 (as it came attached to another dress)
Tights: Walmart, George brand - $5.00
Shoes: Charlotte Russe - $10.00


One of the benefits of busting my ass all week last week is that my place is guest ready for Thanksgiving. I will probably wear my Dagmar Shirtdress on Turkey Day...




What will you be wearing?


2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! My son turned 9 this weekend as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Bonnie! How funny that we should have that in common, in addition to a love for Anthropologie. :P

    ReplyDelete