Another highlight of my day was volunteering in my youngest son's kindergarten class for their holiday party. They made adorable ornaments featuring their school portraits, read the Polar Express, and drank hot chocolate and ate cookies and cupcakes. Much fun was had. :)
This is a style blog, so you are here because you want to know what I wore! I donned a dress that I scored on eBay for a bargain and have only worn one other time, last Valentine's Day. Come to think of it, this is one thrifty outfit!
Cardigan: J. Crew Traversa Cardigan - $21.00 (Reg: $88.00)
Dress: J. Crew Silk Chiffon Twist Tank Dress - $32.00 via eBay (Reg: $170.00)
Tights: George brand from Walmart - $5.00
Shoes: Charlotte Russe - $10.00
It was a wonderful day. Other highlights include:
- Coming home from shopping to my mom cleaning my kitchen
- Getting out the shower and finding a strawberry scone from Panera Bread that my sister had left for me
- My husband helping get my son ready for school while I got dressed, even though he had worked all night and hadn't slept yet
- My little son (and husband) making me a surprise cup of coffee
- Getting the adorable photo ornaments that all three of my kids had made in school
I am truly blessed.