The study of a grown up girl who still loves playing dress up

The study of a grown up girl who still loves to play dress up

Saturday, December 25, 2010

A Holly, Jolly Christmas OOTD

Merry Christmas, dear readers! I had such a wonderful day with my children today. They stayed asleep until 7 this morning, which has got to be a new family record. Most years they are digging under that tree at 5AM sharp! I am about to settle in for a long winter's nap, but I wanted to share my outfit of the day with you first!


Dress: Anthropologie Doubly Adorned Dress - $30.00
Belt: Gap Factory Outlet - $0
Tights: George brand from Walmart - $5.00
Shoes: Nine West via Piperlime.com - $40.00


My sleepy self is going to run along now and cuddle with my babies, but thank you for reading my blog and I hope that the remainder of your Christmas (or simply, your night, if you don't celebrate) is amazing beyond words!

<3 Lyzi

2 comments:

  1. Doubly Adorned dress for $30? that is a really good deal! I really like how you put the outfits together. The ruffle cardigan adds a feminine touch to the men's wear inspired adorned dress. You look so refined and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind words. :)

    ReplyDelete