The study of a grown up girl who still loves playing dress up

The study of a grown up girl who still loves to play dress up

Monday, January 17, 2011

No Anthro OOTD :(

Hello readers! I hope those of you that have the day off today are enjoying it. Those of you who don't... Well, I'll have a cupcake for all of you! :)

I have always considered myself a person of above average creativity, but recently I have been bitten by the creativity bug. I've been seeing things in a completely different way. The clothes in my closet, the rooms in my house, ideas/projects that have been shelved due to a stalemate- I've been seeing new found potential in everything around me. It's a good feeling. No, it's more than a good feeling; it feels pretty friggin' amazing.

My OOTD is Anthropologie free! Boooooo!!! It does feature my beloved Rodarte for Target dress that I patiently stalked on eBay. I am obsessed with the top because I feel like a 1980's prom queen in it. That's a good thing if you're me. ;)


Dress: Rodarte for Target - $40.00
Belt: Gap Factory - Free with dress
Shoes: Aldo Kirwan - $38.00



I've noticed a lot of posts in list form in the Anthro blogging community, so I'm going to be a copycat and make one, too!

My Worst Habits

  1. Constantly leaving a trail of open cabinet doors and drawers all around my home
  2. Laughing at people when they are really angry
  3. Leaving both clean and dirty clothing on the floor
  4. Not culling my magazine pile often enough
  5. Leaving tops off of food items/beauty products
  6. Forgetting to reply to correspondence of all sorts (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to my family in Florida!)
  7. Generally being a slob
Now that I've outed myself, maybe shame will compel me to make better choices! To recycle my Marie Claires, hang my clean clothes back up instead of throwing them on the floor, and not to laugh openly at my husband in the car as he rants that no one knows how to drive. Besides him, of course. Now if only I could stop myself from humming "King of the Road" when he does this. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment